High school educators + media artist + high school students
= Objects of Home, student documentaries and public billboards on home and migration.
Minneapolis, Minn. – Gordon Parks High School worked with media artist Deacon Warner of IFP MN to create a series of documentary films called Objects of Home complemented by live digital billboards in downtown Minneapolis courtesy of ClearChannel Outdoor.
See the complete log of Forecast’s residency documents for Objects of Home
Read more about our process developing and implementing a Public Art residency:
- How does a Forecast Public Art education collaboration project begin?
- What are the project’s outcomes?
- How to plan the project process?
- What does work in the classroom look like?
- What are the outcomes of a public art residency project?
Please contact Kirstin Wiegmann for more information.
This project was funded by the Travelers Foundation Arts and Diversity Fund.