Forecast offers helpful resources for artists, organizations, and community members to learn more about public art.
- Public Art Review: Our award-winning magazine is a great resource for information about the field of public art, covering stories from around the world. Read current stories online  and subscribe . Our catalog of past issues since the first issue was published in 1989 are available online through the University of Minnesota’s UMedia Archive .
- Public Art Toolkit: Learn about all aspects of public art, from contemporary ideas and resources, to a step-by-step guide to the entire process of creating public art. Get started! 
- Library: Visit our extensive library of public art materials at our St. Paul office and meet our friendly, supportive staff. View our library offerings online . Contact us at (651) 641-1128 or email@example.com  to make an appointment.
- Case Studies: Learn about how we’ve worked to bring public art into classrooms through our Education case studies .
- Support for artists: Learn about all of the ways we serve artists. 
- Workshops: Learn about our customizable workshops .