Public Art Review is the world’s leading journal devoted to the field of contemporary public art. With readers in all 50 states and 20 countries worldwide, our publication is uniquely suited to helping you reach a broad audience of artists, educators, design professionals and public art program managers.
As our readership grows nationally and internationally, we are shaping our coverage to reflect the insights and experiences of a diverse set of communities.
Click on the cover to look inside the Media Kit and learn more:
2016 Advertising Rates – Reserve your space by 12/31/2015 for limited-time discounts!
2-Page Spread –
Full Page –
1/2 Page –
1/4 Page –
5% off 10% off with a two-issue contract
10% off 15% off with a three-issue contract
To reserve an ad or for more information contact Karen Griffiths by email or call (612) 715-2977.
Thank you to our 2015 Spring/Summer Advertisers for all of their support:
- Art In Odd Places
- Arts & Science Council
- Bill Fitzgibbons
- Broward County Cultural Division
- Charles Bergen Studios
- City of Albuquerque, Public Art
- City of Alexandria
- City of Austin, Art in Public Places
- City of Palm Desert
- Fort Worth Public Art
- Franz Mayer of Munich
- Kansas City Municipal Art Commission
- Los Angeles County Arts Commission
- MacGuffie Rigging
- Malley Design
- McKay Lodge Conservation Laboratory, Inc.
- Metro Art
- Minneapolis College of Art and Design
- Mosaika Art & Design
- Myklebust + Sears
- Peters Studios
- Philadelphia Mural Arts Program
- RDG Dahlquist Art Studio
- San Francisco Arts Commission
- Scottsdale Public Art
- Seattle Office of Arts & Culture
- Vicki Scuri Siteworks
- Winsor Fireform