Public Art Review is the world’s leading journal devoted to the field of contemporary public art. With readers in all 50 states and 20 countries worldwide, our publication is uniquely suited to helping you reach a broad audience of artists, educators, design professionals and public art program managers.
As our readership grows nationally and internationally, we are shaping our coverage to reflect the insights and experiences of a diverse set of communities.
Click on the cover to look inside the Media Kit and learn more:
2015 Advertising Rates
2-Page Spread – $3,860
Full Page – $2,180
1/2 Page – $1,330
1/4 Page – $785
5% off with a two-issue contract
10% off with a three-issue contract
To reserve an ad or for more information contact Seth Hoyt at email or call (612) 747-1674.
Thank you to our 2014 Fall/Winter Advertisers for all of their support:
- Art In Odd Places
- Arts & Science Council
- Barbara Grygutis Sculpture LLC
- Bill Fitzgibbons
- Broward County Cultural Division
- Chapel Hill/Orange Co. Visitors Bureau
- Fort Worth Public Art
- Franz Mayer of Munich
- Iowa Arts Council
- Kansas City Municipal Art Commission
- Larson/Cramer Studio
- Los Angeles County Arts Commission
- McKay Lodge Conservation Laboratory, Inc.
- Metro Art
- Peters Studios
- Philadelphia Mural Arts Program
- San Francisco Arts Commission
- Seattle Office of Arts & Culture
- Stephanie Jaffe Werner
- Vicki Scuri Siteworks
- Winsor Fireform